Florida-North Florida

Checks!

Sorry I have been AWOL. My internship in first grade is pretty much taking up all of my time, and when I am not teaching, I am planning or sleeping lol. I finally decided on our ceremony musician (Richard Kuncicky), and officiant (Rev. Craig Grandstaff). I also started working with the invitation designer and ordered samples from Cards and Pockets. How is everyone's planning going? 

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    I feel like I have been on a stand still but I really have been getting things accomplished. 

-I met with my friend and she is helping me with some a/v stuff I want to do and I may be borrowing her tiara for my something borrowed. 
    -We did our engagment pictures and they came out great.  My friend's mom did them and gave them all to me so I'm able to touch them up myself. 
    -We have been going all over the places looking at wedding bands for Adam.  We finally have found the one and will be ordering it this weekend. 
    -My FMIL wants to help with invitations so we are going this weekend to pick them out for a store in San Marco. 
    -We have our tasting set with the White Room
    -FPILs picked the rehearsal dinner site
    -The invitations for my 1st shower (my hometown) went out so people will start getting them.  It's the end of this month!  I'm so excited. 
    -My first fitting is Feb 17th!

I'm still working on:
    Gifts for people...Bridal Shower hosts....Wedding Party....and Parents
    Jewelery for me and my bridesmaids....I'm thinking crystals over pearls
    My Shoes
    Accomadations and Car Rental for Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only have 2 months to go, so I've been trucking through projects.  I'm also still unemployed, so that gives me plenty of time to do things.

- Currently working on table runner for sweetheart table.  Will probably have that done tonight.
    - Currently working on reserved seating signs for ceremony.  Have them printed, but I still have to do all the cutting and assembling.
    - Booked 2 month of coordinators.
    - Completed my boudoir pictures and put in the order for my album.
    - Paid off our honeymoon
    - Finished designing centerpieces.
    - Finished thank you parasol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards