Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Looking for reception pics of Powel Crosley Mansion & few?s

I saw some posts about Powel Crosley Mansion, but I can't seem to find any pictures.  If you have any pics to share can you post here or pm me?  I can always give you my email addy to send if you prefer.  

Also, just wondering if someone can share what size weddings they can accomodate and if anyone has experienced a winter wedding/reception there.

THANKS!

Re: Looking for reception pics of Powel Crosley Mansion & few?s

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted them several months ago when I first got engaged. I actually called the hospital where it's located and they gave me the number of the maintenance office who was in charge of it at the time, but they said something about a possible sale. I don't know if that ever happened.

I seem to remember them saying that inside you could only have 50-75 people and that would be broken up between a couple of different rooms. At the time, the price wasn't bad. It was a per person cost. She also mentioned that people had held events in a large tent on the lawn before if you were planning something larger.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had the last wedding there under the hospital management:  if you want to book it now, call the Cincinnati Preservation Association or Funke's Catering.

Here are a couple of shots, inside limit is 75 in 2 rooms, we did everything outside with 125 guests; it was lovely in October.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards