Georgia-Savannah
Options

Lunch options?

My fiance and I are getting married in September at the Botanical Gardens, and are having a small initmate wedding with less than 30 people.  Our ceremony starts at 11:30am, and because all of our guests will be from out of state, we wanted to have lunch catered for everyone.  Instead of having say a cocktail hour, we are having a picnic hour, and need to find a restaurant or deli that can cater to us.  I had one place in mind, Goose Feathers, but because we are from out of state I had no idea if the food was good.  Can anyone suggests any ideas or comment on Goose Feathers.
We are basically just looking for sandwiches.

Thank you all

Re: Lunch options?

• Options
    Have you asked the Botanical Gardens for ideas?  Usually, places like that have a list of caterers and they're generally good because the Botanical Gardens wouldn't riisk their reputation by recommending horrible caterers.

I haven't had Goose Feathers, so I can't comment.  What I actually did was put an ad on the Savannah Craigslist for recommendations for some of our vendors.  I seriously got about 60 responses and eventually started seeing the same recommendations over and over again - those are the ones we set meetings with.  When we went down to meet with them, I loved every single one of them, so a Craigslist post might not be a bad place to start - just remember to check their BBB rating and online reviews.

Honestly, though, I'm not picky.  I'd go for Potbelly.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    I've heard Goose Feathers is good, but I've never eaten there.  I do like Harris Baking company, Green Truck, Zunzi's (Just voted best sandwhich in the country by the Travel Channel), and Sweet Potatoes.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards