Georgia-Atlanta
Options

The McDaniel Tichenor House

I wanted to know if anyone has got married and had their reception at the McDaniel Tichenor house. I was thinking about having mine there and wanted some feedback on it please and thank you.....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The McDaniel Tichenor House

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I am having my wedding there! It's a very beautiful place! I know of someone who has had their wedding there and recommended it to me! So far the people are very polite! I dropped in on them one day to do some pics, and they were very nice about it! They were having an event that day and had  no problem with it. I have some pictures of the house if you want I could send them to you!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am booking officially this week there! I'm so happy. We are caterers and know vendors, this is the perfect place for us to being everyone we know to service the wedding and it's awesome! On their facebook page, you can see a great visual/virtual tour of pictures they have. I love it! Awesome ladies there as well. Very prompt so far with messaging with me. Blambert, let's chat decor please! How many people, when, and what time is your wedding going to be? Feel free to private message me instead if you want.
  • Options
    I am booking there this week, toured it and in love. I'm rewriting a post, it got deleted in cyberspace. Here's the short version of what I had wrote. Blambert let's chat details for there! I'm getting married there because we can bring in all our vendors we know. We are caterers ourselves and that place allows outside everything, so a fellow chef friend of ours will be doing our food. I'm excited we finally found a place to allow wh owe have to service our wedding. Based on what you want for a wedding, this is the perfect starting ground for a great wedding if you want to bring in all vendors! I love it! Let's chat details blambert! PM if you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards