California-Central
Options

hair and make up help me?

Can anyone recommend someone for hair and make up in Paso Robles? I know that Twist Salon is a newer salon in town. Or many have used Balderunner Salon. Who would you recommend at the Blade Runner Salon in SLO? I am getting married the end of August and need someone quick. Thanks ladies

Re: hair and make up help me?

• Options
    SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Silva is doing my hair. She is from Bladerunner salon. The salon is in SLO but she lives in Paso Robles so she can do hair and makeup on site in North County. She does require a minimum number of up-do's. I want to say it's 4 or 5 so that may or may not work for you. If you look within the central CA board you should be able to find a thread I posted with pic's from my hair and makup trial. Let her know that Sara referred you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • Options
    sareiassareias member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!!!!!
  • Options
    sareiassareias member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know anything about the Joseph Antone Salon in Paso? Or about Twist Salon also in Paso?
  • Options
    SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't..I'm sorry. The only salons I've been a client of are located in SLO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • Options
    fabbate13fabbate13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Melanie from the Bladerunner.  It was just me in my wedding party so there was no minimum.  I was super happy with her work.  She did my hair and my makeup.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Roxie from Uptown Hair Salon in Paso- she was great! And really reasonably priced! Tell her Davida sent you!  :)
  • Options
    daretolaughdaretolaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Atascadero so I'm interested in Paso or SLO. What were the prices like for your hair and makeup??

Thanks!
    Susee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards