New Hampshire
Options

brunch for 80?

Hi knotties. I'm looking for suggestions for a venue to do a brunch celebration for 60-80 people.  It will be in Jan. 2014.  We would like to stay near Manchester, or Concord. Somewhere between vermont and boston basically.

We would like a private space, and have a budget of under 40/per person.  Any ideas? I yelped a ton of restaurants in the area with private dining rooms, but most can only accomodate 30-40 people.  Since we will already be married I am trying to avoid ballrooms/county clubs/inns because I don't want to fuss with centerpieces, linens, and decor.  

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: brunch for 80?

• Options
    Firefly in Manchester has a wonderful brunch, no room fee, and I think it was under $20 per person
  • Options
    I don't have any actual recommendations for a place, but I did want to say that if you do have difficulty finding a good place that can hold enough people and serve food, you might consider a ballroom or something to that effect and do a family style setting, where platters of food are placed in the center of each table for that table to choose from.  It's a bit of a cross between table service and buffet style, and would eliminate the need to worry about centerpieces - and in my experience at corporate events, most ballrooms have at least plain white linens so you don't have to worry about renting out if you don't want to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been to a bunch of functions here: http://www.homesteadnh.com/functions/

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Im intersted in the same thing right now. I'm looking at firefly online, but it looks like a long skinny room? anyone ever been to know that it would work for a wedding?
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards