• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

brunch for 80?

Hi knotties. I'm looking for suggestions for a venue to do a brunch celebration for 60-80 people.  It will be in Jan. 2014.  We would like to stay near Manchester, or Concord. Somewhere between vermont and boston basically.

We would like a private space, and have a budget of under 40/per person.  Any ideas? I yelped a ton of restaurants in the area with private dining rooms, but most can only accomodate 30-40 people.  Since we will already be married I am trying to avoid ballrooms/county clubs/inns because I don't want to fuss with centerpieces, linens, and decor.  

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: brunch for 80?

• Firefly in Manchester has a wonderful brunch, no room fee, and I think it was under $20 per person
  • I don't have any actual recommendations for a place, but I did want to say that if you do have difficulty finding a good place that can hold enough people and serve food, you might consider a ballroom or something to that effect and do a family style setting, where platters of food are placed in the center of each table for that table to choose from.  It's a bit of a cross between table service and buffet style, and would eliminate the need to worry about centerpieces - and in my experience at corporate events, most ballrooms have at least plain white linens so you don't have to worry about renting out if you don't want to.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Versonic/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]

<I>formerly DrPB2b13</I>
  • I've been to a bunch of functions here: http://www.homesteadnh.com/functions/

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Im intersted in the same thing right now. I'm looking at firefly online, but it looks like a long skinny room? anyone ever been to know that it would work for a wedding?
    image image image

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards