Texas-Houston
Options

Brickhouse Bridal

Have any of you ladies been dress shopping at BrickHouse Bridal in The Woodlands?
I looked them up and their reviews are not good, not that David's Bridal are better.
Weddings by Debbie has the dress I want but its about 100.00 more and with the 10% discount if you purchase the same day it comes out to the same thing as Brick House.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in Advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Brickhouse Bridal

• Options
    edited December 2011

I wasn't able to find "the dress" at Brickhouse, but my experience with them was very pleasant.  Don't rule out going there just because you've read a bad review.

Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience but I also know two friends that got their dresses there, so I guess they had a good experience lol.
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there. They weren't bad. They were very nice and seemed customer service oriented. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    misshoustonmisshouston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from Brickhouse and have had a good experience so far. 

Conversely I had a bad experience at Weddings by Debbie.  I had a 6pm appointment on a week night.  Not knowing how long it would take to arrive there in traffic I left way early and arrived at 5:20.  I had to wait and listen to the receptionist answer the phone for more than an hour before my appointment started late.  I quickly learned you are a number there and not a person.  The receptionist was not nice to girls who had already ordered their dresses whether they were coming in person or calling.  A woman waited with the receptionist for most of the time I was waiting so I assumed she was also a receptionist.  I later found out she was a bridal consultant who also had a first time appointment at 6pm, so the receptionist could have switched my consultant with that consultant and let me get started looking.  Instead my consultant finally came to greet me at 6:25.  She said she was still with another bride so I could start looking by myself.  I had to carry all of my own dresses around while I looked.  I only stayed because of the size of their selection, but if I had found the dress I wanted at Weddings by Debbie I would have ordered it elsewhere.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    jherr315jherr315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my dress at Brickhouse and have had a great experience thus far! All the staff have been very friendly, and my consultant was very sweet and helpful. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend it!
  • Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a similar situation with misshouston...  I was left alone to look and pull my own dresses out.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also had a great experience at Weddings by Debbie...and I found my dress there!  My BM's also got their dresses there and my mom is looking at one for herself. 

I think no matter where you go, it just depends on who helps you...and if you find "the dress."
    Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had a GREAT experience at Brickhouse. Make sure you make an appointment so they can give you all the attention you need. I loved it!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    kbates85kbates85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience with Brickhouse. Thats's where I bought my dress and I have 3 friends that found their dresses at Brickhouse. Everyone has been very happy and the dresses have been gorgeous. ~Kim
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies I will def make an appointment and let you guys know how it turns out.
    Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards