Colorado

Caterers and DJ's in Fort Collins?

Has anyone had any fabulous or terrible experiences with any caterers or DJ's in the Fort Collins area? I have a hard time going out on a limb with companies I know nothing about. If anyone has any food or music recommendations they would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Caterers and DJ's in Fort Collins?

• edited December 2011
    We're using At Your Service Catering and really like them.  They do a lot of fancy events we've been to around Fort Collins.  They're really easy to meet with and we really got to customize our menu... plus they're doing an ice cream bar for us!  I'm not sure on how their prices compare since the FMIL did the choosing and is paying for the catering.  My FMIL is actually an event planner and has worked with a lot of local caters and she wanted to guarantee of a really classy and quality catering job for our wedding and she knew who to go to!  They don't have a website and I can't really find them on the internet, so I don't know how people usually hear about them but they're busy all the time!  The contact we use is Jaylee 970-223-7655.

We're using K and K DJ services for our DJ.  They are amazing and we've used them at a dozen different events we've had over the years (haha, we do a lot of parties).  You can't beat their prices and they're really easy to work with.  I'd definitely reccomend them!

http://kandkdjs.weebly.com/

Good luck and happy planning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards