Not Engaged Yet
Options

Story Time

So I know this is cliche but SB did a thread on embarrassing moments and I was cracking up reading them. I want some laughs and such this afternoon so don't hold back and dish out your most embarrassing story!
friends tv show funy

Re: Story Time

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooooo!! I have a good one! I've shared it once on here before, but a long time ago, so probably most of you don't remember it.

So once upon a time, FI (then BF) and I were laying on the couch in his parents basement watching a movie. We were in highschool at the time, so obviously lived at our parents houses. Anyways, his dad was downstairs at the time working on his computer, and we heard him going upstairs. FI leans over and starts making out with me, and we were getting quite into it.  Like extremely.  Suddenly, we hear a "Ahhhemmm!!" His dad was standing by the couch...  He yelled at us.  And then took FI into another room to talk to him. He talked to him for two hours. Issue is, I didnt' have a car there (FI had picked me up) so I had to stay there awkwardly for two hours with his mom waiting for FI to be done talking to his dad......  Evidently his brother was down there too, and that's who we heard go up the stairs.... oopsies.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh bourge... how horrifying! This is my 'go-to' embarassing story.

When I was maybe a junior in college my gf and I decided to go to the beach for the weekend. We met some cute boys and after hanging out with them for a couple of days, ended up at a party in an apartment with them. Somehow (scandalous!) I ended up in one of the bedrooms doing some heavy making out with one of the boys. Now, the important thing to note is that I was wearing this 'vest/shirt' thing that had exactly four buttons. Afterwards, we head back into the main room to the party and everyone is STARING at me. My girlfriend runs across the room, turns me around and pushes me down the hall. I look down to see that, while the top and bottom buttons are buttoned, the middle two are not, and are gaping wide open, giving everyone 1) a pretty good idea what had been going on in the bedroom and 2) a great look at my bra. <red faced>

Ahh, the good ol' days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have several.  Please choose from the following categories:

1.  Saying something really, really dumb.
    2.  Falling flat on my face.
    3.  Making out/sexy time.
    4.  Wardrobe malfunctions.
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote for number 3 and 4.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_story-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:066f36e6-2137-4e2d-a3c8-eff7e6e581fcPost:bd829f3f-1bfe-49b3-8bce-1ac0c7ac578e">Re: Story Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote for number 3 and 4.
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

Ditto.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote for numbers 2, 1, 4 and 3 please.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Okay.

3.  Sexy Time:  The first time that FI and I were together in that way was at a college friend's townhouse... upstairs... on his guest bedroom floor... while the rest of our friends were drinking downstairs.  Our drunk friends decided it would be funny to mess with us, so they loudly walked up the stairs and staged a loud conversation about bursting in on us.  After a while, durning which FI and I were scared even to move, they "decided not to" and loudly walked back downstairs.  Just as we started to relax, the door flew open and light flew on.  They hadn't gone back downstairs after all, but simply faked us out.  Luckily, they didn't see much.  Just some hasty re-dressing.  It was still plenty embarrassing.

4.  Wardrobe Malfunctions:  1993 in my 3rd grade classroom.  I was wearing a skirt that had been ironed and starched stiff by my mother.  I didn't realize that I hadn't smoothed the back of it before sitting down, so it was all wrinkled up under my ass.  Thus, when I volunteered to come up to the board to answer a question, the skirt stayed crinkled up right under the waist-band and the whole class saw my Barbie panties.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is my favorite one from SB (yes, I lurked). It's a bit graphic, but hilarious.

"My ex and I were fooling around, and I was down there and he came in my nose. It literally felt like I jumped into a pool of chlorine and I had to blow my nose for HOURS. 

So, he went to text a friend of ours, because, naturally, it's hilarious, and he accidentally texted his mother
    ~cupcakesfrosting"

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3 and 4 as well (or all of them)

Edit: I'm late to the party.

Elle, both of those were good for a laugh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is pretty bad...

First night of sexy time with BF and we still were getting to know each other and got pretty drunk and ended up getting it on in his bed... Right at the "special moment" for him I stop him and say, " We have to stop, I need to pass out now" and proceeded to pass out, hog his entire bed a snore while he layed there with blue balls. I was so drunk I woke up the next morning thinking I had fallen asleep during. He explained everything to me, and I made it up to him that morning. But, to this day he still reminds me of it. I am not sure what he saw in me after that incident  to stay with me. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011

Once, while going down there on an ex-BF, the bobbing of my head started to go in time with the beat of the music that was playing in the background, and it made me giggle.

Don't ever, ever laugh with a penis in your mouth.

I started laughing, which made me start choking, which made my eyes start watering, which alarmed the crap out of ex-BF, who thought I was just choking on his member, and he proceeded to run out of his room naked as a jay bird from the waste down to get me tissues, in full view of all of his roommates.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards