African American Weddings
Options

FYI - Fab Cardboxes

the company i am purchasing my cardbox and other goodies from will be increasing their prices as of jan 1 2011 so if anyone is interested in purchasing one i suggest you do it asap =)

the website is www.forthemodernbride.com

Stella is the head honcho there she'll hook you up tell her Adhari referred you {i don't get anything fyi...just wanna make sure you ladies are taken care of}

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FYI - Fab Cardboxes

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I FINALLY got my sample package from them. Their stuff is great. But... they are so far out of my budget. lol. So, I shall be buying my boxes and DIY'n my cardbox. lol
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem!

yeah they really have amazing things.

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful...I am going to order one!!!!
    image114 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 7 Will be missing out!
    RSVP Deadline May 11th 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love their cardboxes and finally got my sample packet as well. How much are the cardboxes going for at the most basic and most expensive less the discount? They have no prices on their site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I ordered mine yesterday!!!! **happy dance**

And I'm getting EVERYTHING stationery from them! So excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fyi-fab-cardboxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ddbf225a-a8ea-4bde-ac95-04c965dc46cdPost:1f5a4af5-775a-41e6-a52a-d574d9f60fd4">Re: FYI - Fab Cardboxes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really love their cardboxes and finally got my sample packet as well. How much are the cardboxes going for at the most basic and most expensive less the discount? They have no prices on their site.
    Posted by prettymami2[/QUOTE]

If you are on their homepage and click on products then cardboxes and scroll down, the prices are underneath each box style. The price depends on the height of the box/number of boxes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my sample package too. I signed up for their email list after something A&M posted. Oh how I wish I could afford them but that is a luxury and if they are going up on prices in 2011 then they will surely be out of my budget. I am going to get a friend of mine to DIY it she always wraps the prettiest gifts! But thanks for the heads up.

If only she was give a 50% off A&M Discount I would be all over it! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards