August 2012 Weddings
Options

49 DAYS!!

OMG! I MUST call the lady who is doing the alterations on our dresses and get an appointment..My dress needs hemmed, my MOH (Mom) dress needs hemmed and now I am in panic mode! Can it be done on time? Its my own fault for letting this week go but it has been a stressful week at work, then the FI lost his job, I am also in midterms..Lord help me!

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: 49 DAYS!!

• Options
    You have time!  I just had my fitting last week, and my bridesmaid dresses just came in today and need alterations.   Try not to stress, you've got this!! :)
  • Options
    No problem lady! I just had my first fitting on Wednesday. I'm getting the alterations done at the bridal salon, so I have a second fitting in two weeks at which point my dress should be ready to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! My mom keeps on me, you need to call that lady who does alterations! She doesn't know how long they take and I don't either but now I feel MUCH better reading your posts that I DO HAVE TIME!!  :)
    Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    My dree is due in July 20th an I am getting married Aug 18th. They told  me not to worry so you should be fine. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards