Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Weddings over :( but vendor reviews are in!

Casual Gourmet- Amazing. They did our wedding and our brunch.  The food was to die for and they helped organize the vendors very wellUndercover tents- Casual Gourmet did most of the organizing for the tents but everything was great!  We have to call and settle up on a few thing because we got charged for 1350 lights and lanterns and there were about 40.Murray Hill Talent- we used Cory Harding and he was amazing! All the guest asked how we picked such great songs(we didnt he did) and he played past his time(caterer wasnt very happy ;)) The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had a blast.All About Flowers- Judy and her team were wonderful.  I had a hard time keeping in contact with her but she definetly showed up in the end.  I loved the centerpeices and my bouquetPhotographer- Connie Grosch http://www.conniegrosch.com/ They do a photo journalism style but she took so so many pics I cant wait to see them.  They were again amazing to work with if that is the style you want.  Oceanside Hair and Spa- They came to the house and bits and pieces were great.  The manicure lady was mean and did a horrible job.  She was so worried about getting paid she didnt focus on anyones nails.  She was very nasty to the point a bridesmaid looked at her and said you are going to get your $ calm down.  Barbee(makeup) was great but she was running out of her time and rushed on the last two girls.  Cape Destinations- wonderful to work with and everyone got picked up and dropped off without a problemDid I miss anyone??I think I hit everyone.  Good Luck planning your weddings.  Its a lot of fun!

Re: Weddings over :( but vendor reviews are in!

• Options
    kass09kass09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Thanks for the reviews. I have my trial with Oceanside for hair and makeup next week.  Good to note for the manicure lady, but I think we were skipping that anyway. Do you have any pics?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    aasiyaaasiya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I was thinking about getting my hair and makeup done for my wedding this June from Oceanside Spa. Is it worth having them come to me or choosing another vendor?

Thanks!
    Aasiya
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards