Christian Weddings

Thursday QOTD: Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thursday QOTD: Thankful Thursday

• I'm thankful the week is almost over and that I survived it with enough sleep to keep me going.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I am thankful that my recovery is going well and that my pain is becoming more bearable.  I am also thankful that my first PT visit went well yesterday.
    Anniversary
  • Thankful for the colorful flowers FH brought me and for the massage because I'm not feeling well. And I'm thankful that he's so enthusiatic about our marriage class. We stayed after 2 hours last night getting to know the pastor and his wife who teach our class and we got to share our story.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thursday-qotd-thankful-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a8171a22-8d71-49b7-810c-ed93fa8a5b21Post:e7d11250-0054-45ff-9be9-5e07a2b3f3fe">Re: Thursday QOTD: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am thankful that my recovery is going well and that my pain is becoming more bearable.  I am also thankful that my first PT visit went well yesterday.
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay!!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm thankful that next weekend is next weekend, finally. I'm also thankful that I've found a church home here that is really pushing me out of my comfort zone. (It's a good push outside of my comfort zone. It's stretching my faith.)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards