Indiana-Indianapolis

If you need a venue check out Mill Top in Noblesville!!

Just booked here ladies - this place is amazing!! I seriously didnt find another space this unique.  It is well worth the drive out to Noblesville.  Pricing is very reasonable and i love that the architecture is so unique that I will save a TON on decorating.  You really don't have to do much.  The office staff was beyond helpful too and very flexible.  I highly recommend!!

Re: If you need a venue check out Mill Top in Noblesville!!

• Did you end up loving this place? I wondered how your wedding went. 
  • Havent had teh wedding yet, but my experience has been amazing!  They take care of everything for you.  What i love most is how unique the venue is...different than any other wedding venue i have been too and will provide a more memorable experience. Not just a boring banquet hall...if you have questions about it let me know.  more than happy to help!  i know there is a TON of stuff out there!!
  • Just be careful because they had a lot of trouble getting the proper permits and have had a history of having to move weddings two or three days before because they don't have everything they need.

I'm glad the staff has been helpful for you, when we visited there, I found them to be rude and snobish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards