Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

E-pics!

We got our proofs yesterday and I am so excited about them I have to share.

Re: E-pics!

• Options
    OH MY GOSH these are beautiful! Congrats!

Thank you for sharing! Though I've gotta say it's making it harder for me to want to wait to see ours (just 12 more days to go!)
  • Options
    I know how you feel! It was so hard for me to wait for ours. My cousin teased me and put two pictures on facebook almost a week before she let us see the proofs. That was the hardest part.
  • Options
    Thoughts as I was going through them:

Who's idea was the "better together"? I love it!

Your ring is beautiful!!! Is it a radiant cut stone? Kind of hard to tell.

The locations are beautiful and the light is great. Congrats!
  • Options
    The 'better together' I actually took from a bride on the DIY board. I saw it in her bio and just had to have it. I thought it would look great over our bed!

My ring is a radiant cut! Your so observant! My FI's birthstone is sapphire so those had to be in there. The side design is my favorite. I honestly didn't even know she was taking pictures of the ring until I saw the proofs. She just told us to walk towards the sun!

Our pictures were taken at a park in Austin. Gotta love the Texas bluebonnets!
  • Options
    Wow the profile is so pretty! What a gorgeous ring :)

I'm a little bling obsessed since FI proposed. I like to tell him that he created a monster :)
  • Options
    My FI asked me what kind of rings I liked over a year before we got engaged so I became a little bling obsessed before we got engaged! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_e-pics-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:7e887566-9df2-44c4-acd2-808489a75b70Post:80680138-a3f3-41c8-8ce3-a3a4e2e85bf5">Re: E-pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The 'better together' I actually took from a bride on the DIY board. I saw it in her bio and just had to have it. I thought it would look great over our bed! My ring is a radiant cut! Your so observant! My FI's birthstone is sapphire so those had to be in there. The side design is my favorite. I honestly didn't even know she was taking pictures of the ring until I saw the proofs. She just told us to walk towards the sun! Our pictures were taken at a park in Austin. Gotta love the Texas bluebonnets!
    Posted by niknik15[/QUOTE]

<div>Pics are adorable.  And I used to live in Austin. :)  I wondered if that's where you were when I saw the blue bonnets.  </div><div>
    </div><div>My ring is radiant too but more rectangular.  :)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_e-pics-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:7e887566-9df2-44c4-acd2-808489a75b70Post:a0f081b9-e7d6-415a-8ee3-a168764a06f5">Re: E-pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-pics! : Pics are adorable.  And I used to live in Austin. :)  I wondered if that's where you were when I saw the blue bonnets.   My ring is radiant too but more rectangular.  :)
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

It hasn't rained much this year so they are smaller than usual, but they were still fun. What part of Austin did you live in? My parent's live outside of Bastrop and these were taken in Round Rock where my cousin lives.

I was very suprised to find a radiant cut that was square. I loved the ring, but it was made for a round diamond. I don't really like round and this one fit the best.
  • Options
    LOVE them!!!
    My Bio
    Updated 6.8.11

Our Website
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yep, I am stealing your "better together" idea! Those pics are great, I am so happy for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue bonnets! 

Very lovely!

(I used to live in DFW area - and miss the spring wildflower season!)

• Options
    Beautiful Pics and Beautiful Ring!!!!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Aww you two are adorable! Love em! The one of you two laying together is so cute!!
  • Options
    Great e-pics!  I love 'em!  Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    They look great! You two are so adorable together.

Ps. I'm Biased but June 3rd is a great day to get married :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards