Michigan-Detroit

Linens - Take 2

Ok...I'm having a bit of a bridal breakdown...

I still have plenty of time to plan my wedding, but I'm becoming increasingly overwhelmed with all the "LITTLE" details.  I've been looking online to search for linens (specifically overlays) and plate chargers for my reception tables.  I just wanted to see if any local brides had the scoop on where to get some nice linens and plate chargers without going broke?? 

Any/all thoughts are welcome!

Re: Linens - Take 2

• baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I purchased my overlays at linentablecloth.com, they were about $3/overlay...I'm no help with chargers though! Sorry!

Good luck!

ETA: I did find my overlays in the clearance section of the site
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I also used linentablecloth - I used a discount code (Probably from retailmenot.com but I am not positive. Just Google for one.) 

Sorry I'm not help either for chargers. 

You've probably already tried Craigslist, but if you haven't, it's an idea. I posted all my wedding stuff on there and most items were only used once. 
  • Sposa Seating has a special on chargers right now - either gold or silver for $1 each.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm renting them from A Moment Forever. The overlays are about $11, but she said chargers were a buck a piece.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Chargers you can pick up from Hobby Lobby (don't know price), but smartyhadaparty.com might also have what you're looking for.

You can get overlays from linentablecloth.com (I only got runners from there, but am satisfied with the quality and price) - OR you can check out the classifies here. I found all the tablecloths I needed used from another bride and paid like HALF what I would have ordering them new.
  • Try Loretta at linensandbeyond.net.   She is local and her prices are really reasonable (like 50 cents per charger...cheaper than you can buy them!) 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards