Washington-Seattle

And, we're off!

Okay, I am being whisked away to some undisclosed location by the dudes for the bachelor party. I'll try to pop in here in between getting back from the B-party (Friday morning) and the wedding on Saturday, but who knows if we'll have time. If I don't show up by Sunday night, tell the search and rescue team to start looking somewhere south of Tacoma :).

Have fun everyone, especially breezyblueeyes and other date twins!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: And, we're off!

• edited December 2011
    heehee, its going to be a blast... have fun niq!
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have an amazing (and debauchery filled)  b-party!  And if you can't pop in before Saturday, I hope your wedding is everything you imagined and planned it to be!!!!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I hope your b-party is fun, and that your wedding is lively and exceeds all of you and your FIe's expectations.  :)  See you on the other side!
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!!  Happy wedding day!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• edited December 2011
    Yay!  Have a great time and enjoy your big day!
  • edited December 2011

have fun!

• Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good times!  Can't wait to hear (see) all about it!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay! You're practically there!!! Just don't do anything at your bach party that would make you unsuitable come Saturday. Namely, I bet FIe would be pissed if you got a black eye or lost some teeth - so no punches to the face! And don't break your hand so you can't sign the marriage doc, and don't mar up your left hand for pictures :D
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_were-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:b948782c-8440-4c78-a6d8-b6b08a6316f9Post:c01df1eb-5fc8-4caf-9768-3f5a37911031">And, we're off!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, I am being whisked away to some undisclosed location by the dudes for the bachelor party. I'll try to pop in here in between getting back from the B-party (Friday morning) and the wedding on Saturday, but who knows if we'll have time. If I don't show up by Sunday night, tell the search and rescue team to start looking somewhere south of Tacoma :). Have fun everyone, especially breezyblueeyes and other date twins!
    Posted by niq24601[/QUOTE]

Did I ever mention how much I love the fact that we have a groom on our board???  How often do we get to hear the part about being whisked away by dudes for a bachelor party, but the groom will try to pop on here between the b-party & wedding!???  *sniffle* Our boy's grown up!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Survived the bachelor party. In deference to the bro code, however, I will speak no more of it.

RD was tons of fun and it got started before the rain came (breezyblueyez, I hope everyone at least had a good chuckle at the power going out). Our host was quite the character, and the free accordion player was actually kind of nice. More on that later.

I think I managed to sleep from 10:30pm until 2am. This is bad! Why can't I sleep?!? Hopefully this too shall pass and I can get back to sleep so I won't be a zombie by the time the wedding gets here!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • edited December 2011
    Umm....nope, lack of sleep was what I had too.  I think I got about 3-4 hours of sleep (and not very good sleep) the night before.  Hope you did get a chance to get some more shut eye in though!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards