Wisconsin
Options

Bridal shower location in the Fox Cities

Greetings!

I am from Appleton but now live in Milwaukee, which is where our October wedding will be (my shower will be in the fox cities). My MOH and I were talking with my mom about possible places in the fox valley to have my shower, but nothing really grabbed us. There will be about 20-30 people... and my MOH is trying to stay under $100 for a space. I am not planning my shower, but we were talking about it today so I thought I would reach out to my fellow knotties for suggestions (as MOH is not on theknot).

Thanks ladies :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary

Re: Bridal shower location in the Fox Cities

• Options
    Maybe try The Radisson in Appleton?  I'll bet a smaller reserved room should be under your budget.
  • Options
    Hollindars in Little Chute offers their space for free and you can bring in your own food or buy apps there plus then the drinks are there already. We are doing my sisters there and just paying for a few pitchers of soda and maybe beer.

• Options
    My family and I just stayed at the Bridgewood Inn and Suites in Neenah for a conference. They have several different sized rooms and they do their own catering. Its SO cute! If I lived closer to it, I would love to have my reception there. Its got a little, vintage "Main Street USA" type look when you enter. I don't know prices, but check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "You're a Disney princess. Girls like you don't go for guys like me." Well, I did. And now, "I do." :)Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    If you're up for something slightly rustic, there is a great option at Bubolz that I'm pretty sure is under $100.  Also park pavillions, I've been to a shower at Plamann Park (in Grand Chute) at one of their pavillions.  I've also been to a shower in a party room of a bowling area.  I guess it depends how formal/casual you want to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards