Destination Weddings Discussions

Good morning!

Good morning ladies! I'm off to a study session this morning and some WR errands afterwords! I honeslty can't believe I only have 20 days to get everything done before I leave! Have a great day ladies!!

Re: Good morning!

• Wow...20 days...that's crazy!  Good luck with your study session and errands.  A long work day for me.

However, on another note, I am now an aunt!  My FSIL had her baby last night.  Her name is Ella, and from the one picture I saw, she is adorable.  I'm so excited to visit her this weekend! 
  • Good morning ladies!   I am working at both jobs today so it is going ot be a long one.  Only 16 more days until we leave =) 
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Good morning ladies.  I've been MIA for a couple of days, and not things are a little quieter around here.  So many of you are leaving soon, it's crazy!
    imageimage
  • Good Morning!!!

20 days that's great!!! I'm just ready for the weekend.... like always ;o)
    Just gotta get through this day.

Have a good one!

Natalie
  • Congrats Ms.N ~ and good morning er- afternoon everyone!

Made penne a la vodka last night with FI. Neither of us are very experienced cooks - but we really enjoy trying :) And hey, it turned out super tasty, even if we didn't get to eat dinner until 9pm...

Today is my Thursday! Took Friday off to take Grandma shopping for an AHR dress. She can't go to the actual wedding, so she's pretty excited about the AHR. She's too cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning ladies!

I am really ready for the weekend, it's been a long week so far!  Hope everyone has a great day :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards