California-Los Angeles
Options

Outdoor Wedding/Reception Venues

Just got engaged and doing some research.  
I am looking to have my wedding reception outdoors and I'm having a hard time starting to look or think of ideas. 
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: Outdoor Wedding/Reception Venues

• Options
    littleshrinklittleshrink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations  DaisyJaime.  I'm a newbie as well.  We knew exactly where we wanted to get married.  The Sunset Restaurant in Malibu.  It is directly on the beach and has a most beautiful view of the ocean/beach & ironically, the sunset!  If you are looking for a venue for a smaller wedding that is my recommendation. 

Happy planning....

Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    jilly884jilly884 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sepulveda House San Pedro, La Venta Inn Palos Verdes, Long Beach Museum of Art, Latin American Museum of Art.  Also, I would look on wedding compas or yelp. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    DaisyJaimeDaisyJaime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot for the info. I will def check those out. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Adamson House - Malibu
    LA River Center - Los Angeles
    Castle Green - Pasadena
    Ambassador College Campus - Pasadena
    Mountain Mermaid - Topanga Canyon
    Hyatt Regency -  Huntington Beach
    Anniversary
  • Options
    michsancmichsanc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are also roof top weddings...I looked into these as well. The Oviatt downtown and Los Angeles Athletic Club...i think the Omni has one as well. Good Luck
    Anniversary
  • Options
    delila3451delila3451 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked the California Yacht Club in Marina Del Rey - the ceremony site is outside right by the water and the reception site is just behind that. While that part is not outside, it does have floor to ceiling windows... And it's more reasonably priced (compared to a lot of other places around LA) than you'd think!
  • Options
    losspre6682losspre6682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello my name is Cynthia. we have a great venue in the San fernando valley. it's a beautiful mansion house. great affordable prices. if u would like more details call me at 818-926-5502
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your recent engagement!  I am having mine at the Los Angeles River Center. Its a beautiful outdoor spanish garden.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DaisyJaimeDaisyJaime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much to all the replies. I've been looking at all the mentioned ones. Hope to find one soon and get that over with. Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about Rio Hondo? I had a friend get married there, and it's cheaper but nice, ceremony was outside reception inside?  
  • Options
    losspre6682losspre6682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey my name is cynthia. we have a beautiful mansion house in Northridge, CA. great affordable prices. check out our website at franksvenue.com. we have recent event pictures and of the house. call us our number is on the website if you would like more details
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards