Second Weddings

Vow renewal

I'm not sure this fits under the second marriage category. My husband and I are going to renew our vows for our 10yr anniversary nexrt year. When we got married in 2004 this was a second marriage for both of us. We are going to renew our vows upon amd Carnival Cruise to Belize. I was wondering do you think I'm going overboard planning this like a wedding? I know there are some steps we won't need to take like a applying for a license. I think this will be fun, what do you all think?
A.C Aurora, CO
StarrShine

Re: Vow renewal

• Are you and Ken flying Frontier? 

^ suggest you take your location out of your signature, and not use first initial last name as your screen name. 
  • Your not going overboard at all. I am planning a full wedding for our 13 year! Have fun with it. I am.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think you are going overboard (interesting play on words).  Sounds like a blast.  I am planning a vow renewal for our 25th and booked the wedding package at a hotel and we're hiring a DJ so basically just like a wedding too except, of course, pre-wedding parties, toasts, garter/bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc.

Congratulations on 10 happy years and I wish you many more!
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_vow-renewal-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:8b10f019-baca-4ba3-bedd-a519c765d6c0Post:3ce5c472-3aab-4f57-97c4-d4a34ff26833">Re: Vow renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you and Ken flying Frontier?  ^ suggest you take your location out of your signature, and not use first initial last name as your screen name. 
    Posted by right1thistime[/QUOTE]

That's for the suggestion I will do that.
    StarrShine
  • I just love the fact that i'm not the only one wanting to go all out for their renewal. My hats are off to you all and whatever you plan enjoy it with your best friend, true love, or whatever u call them. I know I will. After being married 15 yrs come 01/2014, and never had a wedding..... It's going down as my son says. Best of luck everyone. May God continue to bless your unions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards