Oklahoma
Options

Wedding Planner- HELP!

I'm just starting to plan my wedding for sometime around May 2011. I live in Stillwater, work full time and go to Grad school full time. I really don't think I'll have the time or ability to plan the wedding I want. So I've decided I will need a planner.

I spoke to Cathy Johnson at the wedding show last weekend, but I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about her?
www.cathyjohnsonweddings.com

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Also, if anyone has ideas on rates for full service planning that would be great!

Thanks everyone!

Re: Wedding Planner- HELP!

• Options
    mrsstiles0810mrsstiles0810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mom and Me Events, based in Tulsa but I know they have traveled before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
    Update 5.24.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess it depends on what your looking for. Full Planning or Day Of Planning. You also want to keep in mind that "mom and me events" do quite a bit, we looked at using them but they seemed pretty wrapped up in more of the "catering and decor" than the actual planning and they didn't seem to have a large list of qualified vendors to talk to.

If your wedding is in 2011 you still have plenty of time even with Grad school so just make a list, get a budget and list of your top priroities. Tell us about what your having trouble with! Happy to help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards