Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Photo Location Ideas for Feb 2011 Wedding - Please help!

Hello brides!

We’re looking for ideas on where to have photos taken between the wedding and the ceremony. We are getting married very near downtown and the reception hall is downtown. We only have a short time between the two so we can’t drive all over the place. This means the places on the east side that everyone recommends are out. Any recommendations to places downtown or near west side?

We like the Old Courthouse but I can’t get a call back from them, or the Library downtown. The Arcade is out for us as well as the Theatres (too stinkin’ expensive for one hour). The Rock Hall and Severance are out as well (the wedding is in February and we don’t want to be outside on the lake unless it is nice and Severance is too far). The BP Building, etc. we’ve looked into as well. We would just like something that is a bit more unique – I know, I know…after I just said the Old Courthouse where tons of people get their photos…but something like that. Just unique. Any suggestions are gratefully appreciated!

Re: Photo Location Ideas for Feb 2011 Wedding - Please help!

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Halle Building Lobby is nice. My brother and his wife took pics there. It's also very reasonably priced for downtown. They have gorgeous marble decor including a fountain in the lobby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call the Rainforest at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. 
    Tell them that it would be  PHOTO ONLY event and see what they say ....
  • Options
    bmathews1747bmathews1747 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Try the Colonial Marketplace - it has two different walkthroughs.  One has a nicer floor, one a nicer balcony type overlook. Tower City is nice as well.  East
    4th if weather permits.  The Halle Building is cool.  PNC bank on euclid is great - has huge marble pillars and a cool staircase.  The Huntington bank Building is nice as well.

Good Luck! 
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can your photographer make any suggestions? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards