New Jersey
Options

Vendor you are most excited about

We just booked our last vendor today! I started thinking about how excited I am about how everything fell into place, and my dream team of vendors. I can't wait to see how it all comes together. The two vendors I am most excited about are my videographer, Hart Pictures (Jesse Hart), and my photographer, Gulnara from Gulnara Studio. They were the first vendors we booked after our venue, and they actually caused us to step things up with the other vendors so we could have amazing things for them to photograph and record. I watch the videos on Jesse Hart's site over and over. My fiance can't stand it.  I just cannot wait until our wedding day (and the days we receive the photos and video).

Which vendor(s) are you most excited about?

Re: Vendor you are most excited about

• Options
    I'm also most excited about our photographer, Robert Wayne Photography.  I'm an amateur photographer and know just enough about it to be very impressed with his work.  He also seems like a good guy and will be fun to have around on our day.  I think FI would also say our photographer, but she might say her dress.  Buuuut, I don't know anything about that.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards