Maine

It's been too long!

Hello Fellow Knotties,
I haven't been on here in forever. My FI recently got a new job being the director of the YMCA so we moved from Bangor to Augusta and bought a new house! With the moving and everything we have had little time for anything. In the mean time we have also completely switched gears about our wedding plans! Originally we planned a coastal wedding in southern Maine for July 7, 2012 but, when it came time to buy our house our parents said if we wanted to do a destination wedding and have something a bit smaller, they would give us a significant down payment on our new home :) So we talked it over and decided to take the offer! Now we are going to get married on a Cruise, in April of 2012. I was so excited to get back online and catch up on what I've missed on here and tell you about my new plans! Has anyone been on a cruise with someone who has gotten married or been on a destination wedding?

Re: It's been too long!

• plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like wonderful life changes! Welcome back! I've never been on a cruise, but it sounds like it would be very fun. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    That is so exciting!  Congrats on the new home and the new date!
    Married 9.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards