Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Fall Engagement Photo Locations

I am looking for some fun location ideas to take engagement pictures the first weekend in October. We're thinking the Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen, but are also exploring other options. Thanks in advance!

Re: Fall Engagement Photo Locations

• My FI and I have ours scheduled for October 14th and some of the suggestions we were given that we're considering are...

Minnehaha Falls
    Stone Arch Bridge
    Mill City Area
    Target Field Plaza
    Apple Orchards

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_fall-engagement-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:71a53224-9581-4442-9021-4fbaf29e5e87Post:2842b1bb-1676-4b9e-a858-45d815eef1e1">Fall Engagement Photo Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for some fun location ideas to take engagement pictures the first weekend in October. We're thinking the Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen, but are also exploring other options. Thanks in advance!
    Posted by ojan0010[/QUOTE]
    Halloween
  • We are doing ours Oct 7 :-) My photographer has us deciding between the Sibley House in Mendota Heights and Minnehaha Falls. These are her favorite places (especially the Sibley House, she's taken some awesome photos there) and I know they have a nice variety in both places (trees, water, architectural).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_fall-engagement-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:71a53224-9581-4442-9021-4fbaf29e5e87Post:2842b1bb-1676-4b9e-a858-45d815eef1e1">Fall Engagement Photo Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for some fun location ideas to take engagement pictures the first weekend in October. We're thinking the Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen, but are also exploring other options. Thanks in advance!
    Posted by ojan0010[/QUOTE]

I was going to recommend the Arboretum,  you can't go wrong there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards