Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

*Chandler2be*

I have to ask who is doing your sleeve? It's gorgeous!!! I am in desprate need of a cover up & am still trying to find the right artist. Thanks in advance!
BTW: I'm close to Boulder. Where are you located?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

Re: *Chandler2be*

• Options
    Thanks!
    Well thats convienent! I live in Boulder County as well. My artist is Russ at Main Street Tattoo in Longmont. He has been freakin' awesome to work with.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch! How are his rates? I am almost embarrassed to show you all this, but here's what I need covered up
    I made a huge mistake getting this about 2 years ago. I asked for a star...not a starfish( I think that's what it looks like) and this is even after I went back in to try to get it fixed. UGH! what a mess.I should have never listened to my friend & went to her "amazingly hot and talented artist"Ha Ha!
    I plan on getting a koi.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Options
    He charges $250-$350 for 4 hours of work and is very receptive to what you want...but let him get creative too. You wont regret it! I promise.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards