Snarky Brides
Options

Steph, Hike, and Blue

Sorry about leaving during the morning post. Had to get to work.

I only told my boss because my job is so physical. On a daily basis, I lift boxes that weigh around 40 pounds, lug around trash cans that are filled with old books, help customers bring in boxes of books from their cars. Normally I throw myself into it, but being pregnant will change how I work. I also told a few close coworkers, so they can help me with the stuff I can't do right now. I'll also need to step off of the sales floor if I need a minute to sit down, or if I start feeling nauseous, which I have been the last few days.

I don't plan on telling anyone else at work or my extended family for another 6 weeks.
Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Steph, Hike, and Blue

• Options
    Makes sense
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    CONGRATS SEWF!!  Exciting news.  
  • Options
    I'm not Steph, Hike, or Blue, but I wanted to say, I totally understand your decision. If/when I get pregnant, my boss will be one of the first people to know. Part of my job involves taking x-rays, which I will not be doing once I am pregnant. I guess that means my entire office will know pretty quickly. ;)

Congrats, BTW!
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Thanks guys! If my job didn't require so much heavy lifting, I would have waited to tell him. As it is, I'm pissed that he knows before my mom (I'm telling her tomorrow- I wanted to tell her face to face, but she had the flu last week).
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I only asked why you told him so early because you said he was a d!ck about it.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards