Wedding Woes
Options

Dear Prudie, my boss is a crybaby...

Dear Prudence,
I have a supervisor who knows her stuff, and I respect her judgment and guidance. My problem is that she's very emotional. When she gets upset at something that someone says—which happens constantly, and is usually over nothing—she talks about the person endlessly and vitriolically with her other friends in the office. Also, when she gets upset about a work-related issue, she cries—to me, in my office. For example, the other morning she came into my office, closed the door, and sobbed about what she thought was a snippy comment that someone made in a meeting. She will now hate this person with unbridled passion until a superficial conversation makes them friends again. I have no idea how to deal with this drama. My wife says that women are just different, and I should learn to accept it. I'm at a loss as to how to react.

—John Doe

Re: Dear Prudie, my boss is a crybaby...

• Options
    OMG I would quit.
  • Options
    I2I WW.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dear-prudie-boss-crybaby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:2b670306-6987-4942-b124-4ab3e4f3becdPost:b514b8ef-2941-4760-ad4a-8efc09fb0814">Dear Prudie, my boss is a crybaby...</a>:
    [QUOTE] My wife says that women are just different, and I should learn to accept it. 
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

<div>Bullshit. Now I want to slap his boss AND his wife. Be a professional and man up. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards