California-Los Angeles

Now I'm stressing...

He they had one of those emotions face things of biting your nails man this is where it belongs....

If someone of you remember the offiiciant we were using could no longer do it for us well FI trying to be very sweet said he would take on that task...well he has not and 6 weeks to go and we need to get a move on. No time to waste!!!

So in less than 30mins I've been 3 email asking for pricing and availability

keep my fingers crossed!!!

Re: Now I'm stressing...

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fingers crossed!  I'm sure you guys will be ok.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Have you contacted Ron Beams? He's pretty inexpensive and performs non-denominational weddings.  http://www.revbeams.com/

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    garavito- I did! He is booked Cry

I emailed the officiant guy as well and he is booked but he has a colleague that may be open so I'm waiting to find that out.

I had the feeling this may happen cux we are sooooo close to the wedding....sigh!
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try mine.

http://www.weddingofficiantla.com/index.html

Deidra was so amazing. We also had a non-denominational ceremony. Tell her Melissa sent you. :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_now-im-stressing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:aef90437-deb4-4b80-9e6a-f9f4cead55c6Post:564c9fc6-f81c-478b-8803-3abe263a0a59">Re: Now I'm stressing...</a>:
    [QUOTE]garavito- I did! He is booked  I emailed the officiant guy as well and he is booked but he has a colleague that may be open so I'm waiting to find that out. I had the feeling this may happen cux we are sooooo close to the wedding....sigh!
    Posted by xxquemirasxx[/QUOTE]

His colleague is Steve and he's the guy I originally had booked for my wedding. (Until a coworker offered to do it.) We met with him, and he was a nice, easy-going guy. I had no worries that things would be okay!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no.  I hope everything works out.  Didn't you say that your planner could possibly do it????  Can you get a friend ordained to do it??? Hopefully the other person has the day free so you can book and stop stressiing about it.  I am sending good luck via my computer {{{{{{{}}}}}}}}.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Mellie- Thank You! I emailed her and she was so quick to respond but with bad news she's booked.

Breathe in and breathe out...

msmerymac-I'm hoping Steve pulls through cux I feel like I'm getting desperate here!Yell

• gamingangelgamingangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you find someone! Ours came with the reception/ceremony space.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you find someone...crossing fingers for you! Don't worry you'll find someone!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, sorry he's booked. But like others said, don't worry, everything will work out!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards