Michigan-Lansing
Options

Photobotth-MI Paparazzi

I'd like to book MI Paparazzi as a photobooth for my May wedding, but I was wondering if anyone else had used them or heard anything about them. 
Or if anyone else has a great photobooth company for around $600??
Thanks!

Re: Photobotth-MI Paparazzi

• Options
    We used MI Paparazzi and loved them! They were really easy going and really nice to work with. it is a husband and wife who own and run it at the wedding. Also really affordable compared to other photobooths and they are just as good.

On a side note... I have the prop box that I used for my wedding if you are interested in buying it! =)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_photobotth-mi-paparazzi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:2f470f9d-e26d-431b-943e-27657b5b4ccbPost:328bcabf-3e7a-4666-819b-e3796dc6571d">Photobotth-MI Paparazzi</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to book MI Paparazzi as a photobooth for my May wedding, but I was wondering if anyone else had used them or heard anything about them.  Or if anyone else has a great photobooth company for around $600?? Thanks!
    Posted by hendonco44[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards