Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Thursday

Morning!

Well, last night was a giant fail for me.  I didn't feel well at all (cramps) during work, so I just went straight home after work instead of the gym.  Oh well.  I may try to squeeze in a kickboxing video tonight but I'm not sure if I'll have time.  I have to bake a ton of goodies to bring home for Christmas and pack so we'll see.

How did you guys do?  Hopefully better than me!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability: Thursday

• Options
    Sorry you didn't get to the gym last night Jude... hope you're feeling better in time for the holidays!

I made it to yoga and have an 8 mile run planned after work.  I had to bring my headlamp & reflective vest since it will be dark BUT the best part of our run is that it will go through an area known for its exravagant Christmas lights YAY!
  • Options

Thanks Medi, I feel fine today (of course).  Have fun on your run, that sounds really cool!

• Options
    My goal was to go this morning to the gym but I started getting sick on Tuesday. I am getting out of breath really easy so I don't think I will be making it there. I'm just going to try to eat healthy.

Keep up the good work everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to spin class this morning! It's a good 60 minute class. My gym is getting new bikes soon so I am looking forward to that.

Medi - 8 mile run is crazy! I wish I could do that.

Jude - Feel better!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yesterday was my day off, going to the gym tonight though! Hoping for a pretty intense workout :)
  • Options
    Nothing last night.  Horrid day at work that put me in a foul mood with a crazy migrane.  I came home to a rose, bottle of wine and reeses.  That won over going to the gym.  I'm exhausted today but I'm forcing myself to do at least 40min of cardio.  I originally had to work tomorrow even though it was a holiday and after yesterday I just straight up said "no, I'm not coming in."  Felt better than any runner's high I've ever experienced ;)
  • Options
    lbarr: Aww, those were all from FI I assume?  And lucky you getting tomorrow off, I'll be working. Boo.

maribeth: Thanks! Also, I see you're in upstate NY, which is where I'm from and I really miss it there.
  • Options
    If I can scrape my butt off of the couch, the plan is for 45-60 minutes on the bike (rolling intervals) and then, ugh, ab work!  Once upon a time, I had amazing abs from swimming, running and youth.  Now?  Not so much.

However, reading the boards has been keeping me motivated.  Well, that and the wedding night attire I have my eye on for the FI!  :P

Happiness and Health to All!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wasn't feeling it today. Started my Cardio X, did 20 minutes, then wasn't feeling it. Hopefully I have enough energy to finish it later. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Semi day off but should have done something as I ate a ton of goodiea at work today!

Did a mini kickboxing session this morning... definitely looking forward to running tomorrow!

Happy Holidays everyone :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Holiday :)  I with there was snow. 

Today was a 4 mile run.  Probably going to do the stair climber tomorrow along with some abs.  My lower body is really taking a beating from all the cardio I have been doing the last couple of weeks.  I will be looking forward to the day that I can lift weights again.  Now only if this writs would heal.
  • Options
    Finished the last 25 minutes of my cardio workout! yay me! Haha. Great job today everyone :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards