Ohio-Cincinnati

PSA: Dance Lessons Groupon Today

In case anyone doesn't get the groupon emails...today's is pretty good for brides... $15 for a private dance lesson, a group dance lesson and a "party" at Arthur Murrays....

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu875733

Just thought I'd share :)

Re: PSA: Dance Lessons Groupon Today

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FMIL bought us these as a pre wedding present. It was pretty fun, but they REALLY try to sell you on buying a package of at least 4 dance lessons...for $500. However, as long as you dont give in to pressure, go for it. It's a fun experience. Don't expect to be a professional dancer after though! :)
    !Happily Married!
  • edited December 2011
    Nah, I just want a few slick moves to break up the standing and swaying :)
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_psa-dance-lessons-groupon-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:7f9847c3-2dba-4f26-b33e-120f9393897bPost:333befc5-a582-48ff-95df-2fa740f96205">Re: PSA: Dance Lessons Groupon Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FMIL bought us these as a pre wedding present. It was pretty fun, <strong>but they REALLY try to sell you on buying a package of at least 4 dance lessons...for $500.</strong> However, as long as you dont give in to pressure, go for it. It's a fun experience. Don't expect to be a professional dancer after though! :)
    Posted by schroead[/QUOTE]

<div>It sounded like that on the phone, too.  They wanted me to come in for the 3-part $15 lessons, but then they said they'll sit down with me to talk more about continuing my lessons afterwards.  I'll do my best not to give in!</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards