Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Makeup for the wedding

Hi Ladies!  So, I was thinking I would do my own makeup for the wedding; however, now I'm thinking I should have it done.  I would love false eyelashes, but not look too overdone.  Does anyone have any recommendations??  I was thinking of just going to the mall to one of the cosmetic counters . . . need some help!!

Re: Makeup for the wedding

• Options
    For the brides that used Heidi McKenna, did you have any issues with needing touch ups during the day? If so, did you go out and buy some of the products she used on you during your trial so you would have them? Or did you just need blotting papers/powder/etc.?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Brideface!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_makeup-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:99fd4dbc-4905-4e4e-8a44-e4fc95a4e108Post:2826719c-3c55-418a-93c8-997295233b84">Re: Makeup for the wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]For the brides that used Heidi McKenna, did you have any issues with needing touch ups during the day? If so, did you go out and buy some of the products she used on you during your trial so you would have them? Or did you just need blotting papers/powder/etc.? Thanks!
    Posted by e_brenda[/QUOTE]

I used her for my e-pics as my trial and I didn't have any issues with needing touch ups but I'm sure the wedding day will be a bit different. I do plan on asking what kind of lip gloss she is going to use and I will probably purchase it ahead of time so I have some. She does offer false eyelashes that are more individually attached and look very real and added where they are needed versus the huge sheet like ones, and those stayed on for a few days!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards