Missouri-Kansas City

Just Got Married :) 8.18.12 Wedding Decor For Sale!

I just got married this past Saturday! We had a perfect ceremony and perfect reception! My husband is begging me to get our wedding stuff out of our house and I would like to as well! Our very DIY, Shabby/Chic, Vintage/Rustic wedding decor is one-of-a-kind!!! Most, if not all, of our decorations were handmade by me, but we also have some vintage pieces that were obviously not handmade haha! Our colors were shades of purple, pink, blue, yellow, grey, and ivory! We have vintage lace tablecloths, ivory 120" tablecloths, galvanized tin watering cans, milk vases, bud vases, milk jars, mason jars (the big ones we used for decor and the small ones everyone drank out of), hand sewn burlap table overlays, handmade vintage fabric bunting, burlap/lace table runners, tea light candles, chalkboard chargers (painted silver/gold chargers with chalkboard paint), plain gold chargers, flameless tea light candles, hand sewn fabric napkins, handmade 9'x7' PVC pipe photobooth with handmade photobooth props, handmade burlap votives, cake plates,  ivory flower petals, handmade felt flowers/bouquets/bouts, handmade felt flower drink stirrers, grey stripped paper straws, red stripped paper straws, wooden crates and  SOOO much more!!! Email me if you are interested! I will only answer emails if they have the subject line as: "Want To Buy Wedding Decor" I will also upload some pictures per request via email! Thanks so much! My email is               [email protected]

Re: Just Got Married :) 8.18.12 Wedding Decor For Sale!

• I also have bundles of dried Craspedia/Billy Ball flowers, dark brown wine/beer bottles, baskets, jute/twine and raffia, ballgown petticoat, A-line petticoat, and more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards