Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement photos, yes or no?

Or photographer charges extra for engagement photos, I was wondering if anyone thinks that the photos are worth it, and what exactly are the used for? I just think its a cute idea but not sure what we do with the pics....anyone?!

Re: Engagement photos, yes or no?

• Sure we could use our engagement photographs for other things, but for us it was more about getting comfortable being in front of our photographer's camera, seeing how he works and dictates shots, him seeing how easy we are to direct and how to play up our good features.

Now ours are free with our package, and photography was an important splurge expense for us. You need to determine how important practice for the "big day" shoot is for you, and that should help you decide whether or not to pay for the E-pics.
  • I didn't get engagement photos. Still considering it, but a friend (who photographs for fun) has asked to do it. You may look into that! I also do photography (but just for fun!) and have shot numerous bands! My FI is a graphic designer, so this is something fun we can do together. We dont charge either! You may see if any of your friends do photography and just want to expand their photography album. Just an idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards