New York

Hair and Makeup

Hi everyone, I'm Rachel my wedding is June 25 in Boonville, NY. I am looking for someone that will come to my location, to do hair and makeup for my wedding party and myself. Any advise is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Rachel! Welcome to the CNYboard...however, I am no help to you.  I am having my party go to Grippe's in Marcy....and I don't know of anyone off hand who goes to the house...sorry! 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board Rachel!  I am also going to Grippe's (Cassie does my hair).  Give them a call.  You never know, one of them may be willing to come to you.  If not, Grippe's is in Marcy, it wouldn't be far for you to go there.  If you are deadset on having someone come to you, I have a customer who is a regular that I know for a fact travels.  Her shop is in Washington Mills, it's called O'Hair and her name is Barb.  Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I've tried a few places but they are all booked up the day of our wedding. I will try Grippe's and get back to you. Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011

THANKS SO MUCH!!! Grippe's is available that day and they do travel. I can't thank you enough for your help!!!!

• scifigurl16scifigurl16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel, 

How much did you pay to have Grippes come to you?  'm looking for someoe to go to Old Forge..
  • edited December 2011
    dead thread.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards