Idaho

Checking in!

Hi ladies!
I'm glad to see a few more posts.  I've been a bit MIA.... I broke my laptop and had to buy a new one and then work got crazy... Thank you Tom Luna.

Anybody have exciting news?  Doing anything fun for Valentine's Day??

Re: Checking in!

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No real exciting news... Just stressed and ready for this wedding to be over! (April 16th is my wedding date) I want to cut all of my hair off, I don't have a florist  yet and my reception venue sucks (It's AmeriTel in Boise my Edwards 21 - I work for the company and got a deal that I can't find anywhere else, so I can't change...) Sorry... just venting... lol  Currently stuffing envelopes and hope to have them sent off by the end of the week!
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Wow you're so close!  This was the time that I started getting majorly stressed too.  It flies by though! 
    My biggest advice is to enjoy the time right now and definitley take everything in on the day of because it all flies by way too quick.
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, everyone says it's so close, but dang, I want it to have happened yesterday. I'm not even close to ready, but I'm tired of planning. The night I responded to this, I was in a bad mood - I had just gotten to work and the girl working the shift before me was being a b*itch, mostly because I was so stressed with wedding stuff, I wasn't focusing and making little mistakes, so I was grumpy. lol I do feel a little better now that my invites are out, just waiting for the RSVP's to start coming in. (I have people RSVPing by email and online, so hopefully it works!) I've kind of taken the last couple days off of major planning, and I'm focusing on flowers now.

I hope I don't forget to stop and take everything in the day of! =)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards