Michigan-Grand Rapids

makeup artist worth it??

I was on a limited budget for my wedding an have already over spent. I had always imagined have a professional do my makeup on wedding day. Is it worth the extra expense??

Re: makeup artist worth it??

• Most makeup artists that I've looked into only charge $15-$25 and I think it's worth it because you don't have to stress about getting your makeup just right the day of, you're already at the salon and you'll probably spend more than $15-$25 on new products to try out for your wedding day!  The makeup artist probably has the best,freshest stuff.

I plan on doing it and I'm on a limited budget also.  I know it's expensive between the nails, the hair AND the makeup but definitely worth it :)  Plus, you can do your trial run on a day that you can get some use out of it, like before your bachelorette party or your engagement pictures!
  • Where have you seen them that cheap Jinxed?!  I had given up on being able to have my makeup done because the best pricing I could find was about $45.
  • I looked around and I really couldnt see paying the prices I came across. I spent the money on some new makeup and just did my own. The girl that I worked with at the Lamcome counter at Macy's in Rivertown was really helpful and my make-up turned out great the day of!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards