Florida-North Florida

DOC - Your Wedding Weekender (Adair Currie)

So... after reading a few posts here about the DOC services of Adair Currie, I contacted her earlier this week and scheduled an appointment with her for today.  I am getting married at Club Continental in April 2012 and she was also married there... BONUS!  Anyway, I felt an instant connection with her and immediately at ease.  She came very prepared with a portfolio of contacts for various services (hair, makeup, etc.) and example potential layouts for my reception at CC in terms of table placement, etc.  She is BEYOND detail-oriented, which I totally appreciate.  In our short 45 mintue conversation, she had quite a few great ideas for my ceremony/reception.  I am so relieved and really looking forward to working with her.  I could not sign that contract fast enough.  I am sure this will be well worth the $450 for her DOC services (BARGAIN!).  I could not recommmend Adair Currie with Your Wedding Weekender enough!

Michelle

Re: DOC - Your Wedding Weekender (Adair Currie)

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Adair rocks and is such a sweetheart! :) Glad to hear she'll be involved in your dream wedding also!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • amandalt823amandalt823 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with her tomorrow! After hearing all the great reviews, I'm going to be thrilled to have someone with such expertise to help with everything!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards