Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Inexpensive ceremony and reception site

My fiancee and I have three kids and are looking to get married next August. We want one venue for both. Any one have ANY suggestions for us? We have a guest list of a little under 100. And were in the Pittsburgh area.

Re: Inexpensive ceremony and reception site

• jamilyn8402jamilyn8402 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My fiancee and I have three kids and are looking to get married next August. We want one venue for both. Any one have ANY suggestions for us? We have a guest list of a little under 100. And were in the Pittsburgh area.
  • What part of Pittsburgh are you in?  The Bridgeville VFD has a really beautiful space and I hear it is reasonably priced.  I had a friend that got married on the dance floor and then had the reception immediately after.
  • What is your budget, and what area of town are you looking at?  If you are looking at Pittsburgh city, check out the Union Project in Highland Park.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Our reception is at the Fairview Sunset Room in Bridgeville.  You can also have your ceremony inside at no extra charge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cranberry Highlands Golf Course is reasonable.
  • Check out the Candlelight Room in Washington. It's pretty nice and from what I understand, it's pretty affordable too.
  • My fiancé and I have a child as well so we weren't looking for anything super fancy and we went with doing it in a park. We decided to go with the blueberry hill activity center in Franklin park. It's really nice and only 400 to rent out and you can have your own caterer bartender ect which also cuts down on costs considerably. We're doing our ceremony in the gazebo there. Check out parks near you, a lot of townships have nice rec buildings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards