Indiana-Indianapolis

Ceremony/Reception Venues in Indianapolis area

Hey everybody!  Planning a wedding for November 2012 for about 80 guests, looking for a place in central Indiana to have the ceremony and reception fairly cheap.  Looking only to serve hor dourves and have a cash bar, but being able to use an outside caterer would be nice.  Any suggestions welcome, having people from all over Indiana coming so not being too specific on the exact location.

Re: Ceremony/Reception Venues in Indianapolis area

• I posted a suggestion on the Indiana board on this for you. But come to think of it, I just thought of another place that might work for you too which is located in Indy near the IUPUI campus. It is the Madame Walker Theater. No idea about price but I was there for a fashion show last October. Very historical building.
  • The Sancuary on Penn...beautiful and will work with ANY budget
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was considering the Walker Theater for my reception (a vintage/old Hollywood-theme) and was not too impressed with the appearance of the place when I looked at it in December... The ballroom rents for about $1,000-$1,200, and they do allow outside caterers. Those are the only positives though. Honestly, I was in tears after looking at the Walker Theater. I found the Athenaeum and the Central Library to be resonably priced, though you're not able to bring in an outside caterer.
  • I found the Hunt Club at Traders Point in Zionsville for only $500.00!!!  Woo hoo
  • There is not much info on their website.  What does the $500 include?  Do they provide just the setting or is there a tent or barn or anything included?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards