Second Weddings
Options

Marrying at 100

I should probably cross post this on the 40+ board; too bad she didn't join us over there.

Here's a great video of a lady marrying at 100!  She makes a few really important statements in this video that would be good for all the women looking for a PPD to hear. 

Retread, if I'm breaking the rules by posting this, please let me know and I will take it down. 

http://vimeo.com/50191884
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: Marrying at 100

• Options
    This is lovely
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well, once I wiped up the TOJ, I do have to point out that she wore a blusher veil!  The horror!  :P  ~Donna
  • Options
    I loved it partly because it made me feel like a chold bride.
  • Options
    I loved it!  She made some woderful points about marriage.
  • Options
    That brought tears to my eyes.  How wonderful!  I love the photo with the baby on the train of the dress.  Adorable.  Adorable!  I also love the remarks she made about simplicity of weddings in the past ... fantastic.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    What a lovely story!  And here I was, fretting that, at 51, I'm getting back into the wedding pool again.  I've been feeling just "too old" for getting married again, and didn't think it appropriate for me to wear a wedding gown or veil, or carry flowers.  And then here comes this woman, nearly twice my age, and she's in a beautiful gown with a veil, blusher, and all!  Wow.  How sad that he couldn't see her until she got very close to him, but what a lovely story this is!  Thank you for sharing it with us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards