Chit Chat
Options

Which are the best honeymoon SPOTS within US?

Which are the best honeymoon SPOTS within US?

Re: Which are the best honeymoon SPOTS within US?

• Options
    San Fransisco
  • Options
    Disney World!
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I second Disney World.

Though, I wouldn't have minded going to Hawaii.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Depends on what you like doing.  We're food-and-culture types, so we're sticking around for a few days in Vegas after the wedding for the honeymoon.  Had we had a little more money to play with, San Francisco, NYC, and New Orleans were all considered.

While I'm biased toward the original Disneyland, WDW is a better destination for a long vacation.

This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I think we are opting for Disney World, but other ideas we thought of were Hawaii, Boston, Aspen, or Nappa Valley.

I lived in New Orleans for years, and it would be a fun place to go for a Honeymoon.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2010
    FI and I lived in New England for most of our lives... so we are planning a mini moon 'round New England and NY. So... we're going from CT (wineries, museums, & etc) to RI (fishing, and sight seeing) to MA (same old stuff we always do since we're both from MA) to NH (camping & etc) to ME (whale watching, hiking, & etc) to VT (b&bs and... I don't know! visit Ben & Jerry's probably) to NY (we don't know yet... but we like NY!).

BUT state-side, FI really wants to go to FL.
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    I would love to go to Disney World, but we wanted to go somewhere neither of us had gone before, so we're staying in Jackson Hole, WY and going to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone.  I can't tell you if its the best in the U.S., but I'm really excited!!
  • Options
    USVI. We loved St John and St Thomas
  • Options
    Kinda depends on what your into
    lots of great beach spots....the Keys, Fla panhandle...SEagraove/Seaside/Destin/
    Anna Marie/Naples/Marco Island/
    SC beaches.....Isle of Palms  right by Charleston
    New Orleans is Awesome.....much more than just Bourbon St
    Calif. coast....San Fran/Sausilito/Monterey/Big Sur
    USVI.....St. Thomas
    a cruise can be lots of fun......great prices on discount cruise sites

check out Vacation Rental By Owners....can get great prices
    or check timeshare sites like RBI that may need to sell extra weekly inventory
  • Options
    Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards