New York-Long Island

Need Hotel HELP!

Hey ladies, I was hoping someone could help me...
We're getting married at the Swan Club in Roslyn in October (ceremony and reception), and I'm having trouble finding an appropriate hotel to reserve rooms at, where we would also like to stay. 

I would like the hotel to have a bar that would be open after our reception, classy but also affordable rooms, and I know this is reaching but it would be great to also supply a shuttle to and from the venue. 

I have inquired at the Roslyn Claremont Hotel, but wasn't totally sold....
Please help!
Babyfruit Ticker
Babyfetus Ticker

Re: Need Hotel HELP!

• edited December 2011
    The only hotel I can think of is the Uniondale Marriott next to the Nassau Coliseum. They have a bar inside called "Cheers" which will most likely be open after your wedding is over. Not sure how far that is from the venue but I've had multiple events at the Marriott and have stayed over and found it to be a pleasant experience! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately there aren't really any hotels near Roslyn. I'm from Roslyn and almost had my wedding at the Swan club also, but the hotels were an issue. The Claremont is pretty expensive.. I think the closest would be the hotels in the Garden City or Westbury area. They have a ton of brand new hotels with all different price ranges. I'm sure a few of them have bars.
  • GINAMArie999GINAMArie999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holiday Inn right next to Chateau but its far from the Swan Club... : (
  • tferg14tferg14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is the roslyn claremont hotel which isnt too far from the swan club...also in glen cove there is the glen cove mansion which is where im doing my after party and i have also reserved a block of rooms there for our guests.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! I know this post is a little old but I'm also an October bride at the Swan Club!  I booked the Hyatt Place in Garden City as my hotel.  It doesn't have an after hours bar but I figured its close to bars and we could also make our own fun in the rooms afterwards.  I had the same problem looking for a hotel with a bar in it but I just gave up after a while lol.  I figure if people want to go out afterward we can arrange for a taxi van to take us somewhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, Congrats!
    I am new to this site and I was wondering if you are still looking for a place to block off some rooms? If so send me an email. I am an employee at a local hotel in garden city and can give you some information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards