Missouri-St Louis

Outdoor budget venue that's open late(r) in STL

Does anyone have any suggestions for an outdoor reception area. I am looking for something more like a picnic spot or gazebo that has electricity. It seems most things close soon after dusk. Has anyone found anything open later - until 10:30-11ish maybe?

I appreciate any suggestions that you have

Re: Outdoor budget venue that's open late(r) in STL

• There is one place in Tower Grove Park where you aren't required to use their caterers.  It's called the Sons of Rest Pavillion.  We crossed it off the list because you can only book it 6 weeks out.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_outdoor-budget-venue-thats-open-later-in-stl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:2330e764-f162-4554-8107-c7edcabb88d7Post:3dd625b2-6f01-4c01-85fc-b3c87b3cab8c">Outdoor budget venue that's open late(r) in STL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any suggestions for an outdoor reception area. I am looking for something more like a picnic spot or gazebo that has electricity. It seems most things close soon after dusk. Has anyone found anything open later - until 10:30-11ish maybe? I appreciate any suggestions that you have
    Posted by purkinj3[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Depending on where you and/or your family live, Kirkwood Park (off Geyer) has park pavilions that are only $45 to rent all day, last time I checked.  Now, I don't know if the pavilions are lit after dark, but it may be worth checking out!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards