Colorado-Denver
Options

Consumer Evaluation of Beautiful Memories Photography

I was recently contacted by Beautiful Memories Photography, via email regarding a previos post, with the following statement:

"Hi Veronica,

I recently came across this review: [link has been removed]  Your slanderous statements have caused me financial harm.

You know your statements are only part of the truth.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel Your false and incomplete statements are not without financial risk to you both, so please remove this posting immediately."

As this event occured over a year ago and I have moved past it, I have removed the previous post (to the best of my ability). Beautiful Memories Photography had included a link to the post where the brackets are above but I removed it to prevent further linking to the post (in case it can't be deleted).

As the "truth" in this matter is of debate: I will simply state that(in my opinion, as a consumer) Beautiful Memories Photography's performance was less than what I felt was advetised to me and my spouse at the time of purchase. Specific situations and state of the deliverable matterials is ultimately irrelevent with regards to this posting. And I am not interested in rehashing the qualitative "truths" of this matter.

As such, please be so kind as to disregard my previous comments.  All anyone needs to know is that, as a consumer, my family snd I were unsatisfied with the services provided by Beautiful Memories Photography as a whole.

Regards

Re: Consumer Evaluation of Beautiful Memories Photography

• Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awful! You should make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I hope your family took some good photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a huge bummer!  Hopefully some of your guests got some good pics.

Thanks for posting this to help others avoid your heartache.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah that sounds terrible, the website doesn't look very professional, it's so bad that I judge by website.

Sorry that happened to you, hope you can at least get some cute unprofessional photos from family/friends cameras
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am Giulianamd...that website was crappy and I judge by that...and sorry for what happen.  But thank you for posting this, I hope it saves someone else the trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards