Ohio-Northeast
Options

Reception/Wedding Venue- New Philadelphia/Dover

I am thinking far far ahead, but I need to find a place in the New Philadelphia, Dover area to have a wedding/reception! I want them to both be at the same place since neither of us attend a church regularly.  I also wanted to stay away from an outdoor wedding, but I'm still open for suggestions!

Thank you!
*hatred is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies* Vacation

Re: Reception/Wedding Venue- New Philadelphia/Dover

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Union Country Club. There is the R & S Party Center, but it actually had a big fire last night, so doubt they are open for business. Honestly, if you want to get married in NP/Dover there are not a ton of options. Are you open to surrounding areas?
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just thought...also Carlisle Inn and the Lodge at Tall Timbers. There are also a few hotels that I'm sure have large rooms for receptions.
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Salt Fork Lodge is not far from New Philly.
  • Options
    tlgardn2tlgardn2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas!! and i am open to surrounding areas yes!! 
    i would love tall timbers except the lodge isn't big enough! every reception i've been to there has felt crowded ! beautiful!! but crowded!
    *hatred is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies* Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards