Wisconsin
Options

Getting to know you a little more

Let's get to know each other a little more. 
1. How long have you and FI been together
2. Where did you and FI meet? 
3. What is/will be your favorite part of your wedding planning/wedding day?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting to know you a little more

• Options
    I thought of the song and I thought that would be a great first dance but anyways: 1. 21 months and two weeks at the wedding. 2. Online. 3. Our cake toppers, figures of Delta and a Big Sister from Bioshock.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1) We've been together just over 3 yrs right now it will be about 5 1/2 when we get married (Nov 2014 is when we are getting married).
    2) we have known each other since birth, his parents and my parents are long time friends.
    3) I'm looking forward to his fraternity brothers singing to me since we haven't started alot of planning as of yet :)
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    1)Our first date was September 12, 2008, so by our wedding it will be 5 years
    2) I met him on Match.com. 
    3) I love my dress and I'm so excited to wear it and see his face when I walk down the aisle.  :)
  • Options
    1. April 2008
    2. We met through mutual friends.
    3. It is the same day as FI's birthday (he picked the date), so I have a surprise for him that day.

• Options
    1. We have been together 4 years.
    2. We met through our best friends from high school. Our best friends worked together and liked each other and we all ended up hanging out one night. We really hit it off and realized we went to the same college and the rest is history!
    3. I think my favorite part will be the first look photos and having that intimate, special time with my FI before we get married.
  • Options
    I guess I should answer my own questions
    1. FI and I will be together just under 7 years when we get married.2. We met on the 4th of July when we were out with friends3. My favorite part would be the engagement surprise video
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1. Together almost 2 years now and wedding is in approx 6 months..
    2. We met online, but his family doesn't know that detail :P
    3. I think my favorite part will be what we AREN'T doing. Really thinking a lot of them will be shocked with no wedding cake (having pie and ice cream) no "first dances" and "tosses" among other things.
     I like to be random :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_getting-to-know-you-a-little-more?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:4a9805fc-db39-44b0-b942-6738717994d8Post:1a111fc0-afc3-4ad2-8dae-d4fcc6c84c05">Re: Getting to know you a little more</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Together almost 2 years now and wedding is in approx 6 months.. 2. We met online, but his family doesn't know that detail :P 3. I think my favorite part will be what we AREN'T doing.<strong> Really thinking a lot of them will be shocked with no wedding cake (having pie and ice cream)</strong> no "first dances" and "tosses" among other things.  I like to be random :)
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

We won't have a wedding cake either. We are doing cheesecakes and dessert bar. My FH doesn't care for cake(he will eat it at weddings or birthday parties) but he loves cheesecake. The first wedding we went to together(which happens to be my sister's and we weren't dating) he said, if we ever got together and got married we would have cheesecake not a big wedding cake. I love the idea of being different.

I went to a wedding and they served ice cream cake! They had about 3 or 4 different flavors as well as sheet cake. It was unexpected and was very well received by the guest!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    1. Met in July 2010
    2. Online
    3. My favorite part will be when we are saying our vows - we've both waited a long time to find our "perfect match" :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1.  14 months
    2.  Match.com
    3.  Don't know yet - maybe trying dresses so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards