Florida-North Florida

JVL Jewelry- free rings from bridal show at Library

Hey girls! Did anyone get a gift card from the bridal show at the library a few months ago for JVL Jewelry? If so did you use it for a ring? I don't know if we should do it or not.

TIA,
Sara
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
RSVP Date: March 15, 2011

Re: JVL Jewelry- free rings from bridal show at Library

• Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I received one from a bridal show last year, but I used mine. My husband and I got matching rings for when we're doing stuff that we don't want to wear diamonds to. (Riding motorcycles, outdoor stuff, etc). They've come in handy. We had to pay for shipping and to get them engraved, but it wasn't too bad. I really like having them, and they are super comfy. =]  If you want I can post a pic of them.
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, when they shipped the rings, they sent another card for free rings.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  We were on the fence about using them since we didn't really know the quality.  We are saving for a house so every bit helps1

:)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: March 15, 2011
  • juicy318juicy318 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got them too- it is legit, and they are really nice, just not a huge selection. They aren't what we want to spend the rest of our lives wearing, so we're getting nice ones for our one-year, since we didn't want to spend the money for pretty ones before the wedding. But for $50 for shipping, instead of $500 a piece, it was worth it.
  • I totally agree with everything everyone said.  We did have to send the rings back originally, though, because the sizing for tungsten rings is apparently bigger than regular ring sizes.  So I shipped them back with the sizing chart we used, and got the new rings that fit in, like, a day or two.  It's, I think $4 a ring to resize, so it really wasn't a big deal, especially compared to what we would have been paying without that coupon card.  And then I ended up giving the second one to my engaged friends.  Good times were had by all.
  • Yes the rings are free! We used them and got our rings from them. All we had to pay for was shipping and handling.
  • We loved our jvl rings. We got a gift card when we went to a bridal show. We did use them and they worked. All we had to pay for was our shipping that was about $25 per ring. SO that is not bad at all because the value of the rings are $250+. Then when we got our rings in they gave us an additional gift card for friends and family. We love them!
  • I ordered from them too! I had a gift card that was good for any two wedding bands from their collection. My fiancé and I ordered them and with the gift card all we had to pay for was the shipping. It was such an amazing deal for two really nice wedding bands.
  • I have my jvl rings and I am absolutely in love with them. The quality is simply amazing and i didnt over spend on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards